Network Access Control with minimal impact to IT and superior user experience
Soliton Key Manager - issue and renew certificates in just 3 steps
Other key benefits include:
- Soliton Key Manager adds security to the Simple Certificate Enrolment Protocol (SCEP) by including a unique secret per request and e.g. APID, IMEI, or UDID during the SCEP process.
- Soliton Key Manager can generate, if required, both a public and a private key. It stores the private key on the device in a format that cannot be exported while the public key is being forwarded to the NetAttest EPS where it is used for authentication purposes
MAC address authentication
Unified deployment process
For additional security the NetAttest EPS-ap provides a set of Mobile Device Management (MDM) features. It allows to create a profile including several MDM functions such as the automatic locking after a predefined time and the prerequisites of defining the password. Other functions include remote device lock and wipe and the possibility to obtain device information.
Specifications Netattest EPS
- Supports redundancy with virtual and physical appliance.
- Support back-up/restore between virtual and physical appliance
- No support for displacement by using virtual platform function such as Vmotion and VMwareFT (use the NetAttest EPS redundancy function)
Key specifications Soliton KeyManager
Operating system version: Windows 10 (Except on ARM) /Windows 8.1 (Except RT)
Platform: Mac OS
Operating system version: 10.15 / 10.14 / 10.13
Operating system version: 13.5-13.1 / 12.4-12.0
Operating system version: 10.0 / 9.0 / 8.1-8.0 / 7.1-7.0
Download information Soliton Key Manager
- Updated: May 27, 2020
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 11MB
- Update Procedure to V2.0.4 or later:
In case updating from V2.0.0 ～ V2.0.2, please make sure to update to V2.0.3 and then update to V2.0.4 or later
-Changed APID generation logic
-Added kitting installation function
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 11MB
- Notice：V2.0.3 is only for update to V2.0.4 or later from V2.0.0 ~ 2.0.2.
- Updated: January 15, 2020
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 7.2MB
-Supported the invitation mode function of EPS-ap V2.4.0.
Integration with other Soliton products
SecureBrowser is a remote access solution that establishes connections between a remote device and web servers inside a network. The SecureBrowser can use the digital certificates issued by the NetAttest EPS for strong authentication purposes. Users can now only access the organisation’s web servers by using a username, password and a valid device certificate.
Not all networks allow the use of IEEE 802.1X network control. Examples are branch offices without managed switches or network environments existing of non-IEEE 802.1X supplicants. Integration with the NetAttest LAP adds an additional layer of security to the network.
Sumitomo Besshi Hospital is the largest hospital in the Toyo District. With around 600 staff relying on being closely connected, they needed to migrate and update 40 types of systems (used for electronic medical records). They required a simple network, which is easy to maintain and that allows to control the devices that connect to the network. By using Soliton’s NetAttest series the hospital managed to reduce the complexity of linking in all their data within their network, whilst strengthening security with endpoint authentication. Read more…
COOP is a life insurance company with over 149 offices in Japan. In 2015 they started a ‘digitization’ project. An aspect of this project is to have all products, services and customer data available for their sales teams online. This data contains highly sensitive customer information, data leakage prevention and assuring only employees with the right authorization can access the data were essential requirements of the implementation. Read why COOP chose Soliton’s NetAttest EPS and SecureBrowser…