Network access control doesn’t have to be hard.
Network administrators and IT departments often see access control as a burden. NetAttest EPS changes that perception. Easily implement network access control and provide users with the most convenient solution on any device or operating system.
NetAttest EPS is a complete, port-based network access solution and uses the IEEE 802.1X standard to act as an authentication and authorisation server. It's ideal for protecting both large networks and small networks, in one location or many, and it protects the wire, WiFi and VPN.
- Protect your network from unauthorised access
- Mitigate against breaches and costly data loss
- Deploy certificates for both user and device authentication
- Authorise user access to permitted network resources
An all-in-one solution
NetAttest EPS has everything you need for complete network access control, right out of the box. It’s vendor-agnostic and easily integrates with almost all third-party products, reducing the overall costs and making it vendor-agnostic at the same time
- Authentication, authorisation, and accounting for user resource requests
- EAP authentication including MAC address, one-time passwords, and certificate-based authentication
- Acts as a dedicated or subordinate certificate authority and integrates with existing Public Key Infrastructures
802.1X WLAN access control
NetAttest EPS makes WLAN access control as simple and powerful. Guests, temporary employees or contractors can use the self-service portal to request temporary access to the WiFi.
- Includes self-service portal for temporary WiFi access (ideal for guests, contractors, and temporary employees)
- Directs users to specific network resources
- Provides an internal temporary access user database
Full backup and redundancy
You’ll gain ultimate peace of mind with a super-fast, integrated backup and restore process. NetAttest EPS can also create redundant installations using RADIUS servers to provide a contingency for certificate authority (CA) issues.
- Full backup completes in less than 20 seconds
- Full restores take just 100 seconds
- Full configuration (including CA configuration) automatically shared daily between redundant installations
Key Manager: 3-step certificate administration
The Soliton Key Manager app makes it easy for network administrators to use short-life certificates for enhanced security. The application offers a user-self-service to request and install user and device certificates automatically on any device in just three steps. The Soliton Key Manager app sends the user a warning to renew the certificates when users click the link to renew the certificate.
- Reduces time spent on certificate management by the IT team
- Adds security to the Simple Certificate Enrolment Protocol (SCEP) via a unique secret per request
- Enables both public and private keys to be generated
- Exporting the key is impossible, thanks to the way it is stored
NetAttest EPS prevents unauthorised network access with straightforward and powerful certificate management tools.
- Self-service web portal for users to request and download certificates
- Online certificate status protocol responder for easy checking of certificate revocation
- Support for MDM systems and third-party device certificate authentication
- Customizable certificate signing request templates for extended key usage and validity and renewal periods
- Support for special-purpose certificates (Windows SmartCard, Code Signing, and more)
MAC address authentication
NetAttest EPS provides a dedicated database for MAC addresses to simplify the process of managing non-802.1X devices.
- Provides all the tools needed for quickly adding new devices to your network
- A dedicated, secure MAC address database
- Storage for up to 200,000 MAC addresses
- Automatically detects non-802.1X devices and adds them to a whitelist
- Dedicated interface for registering new MAC addresses
Any device, any platform - same process
NetAttest EPS provides a fully unified deployment process to allow for easy distribution of certificates. The process always remains the same, no matter the device or platform.
- Uses the Soliton Key Manager for distribution and installation of certificates
- The deployment process remains the same, regardless of the device or operating system
- A proxy server handles all SCEP requests and offers additional security
- Support for Apple devices with Over-The-Air (OTA) protocol
- MDM features, including remote locking, password prerequisites, and remote device wipe
Don’t just take our word for it — read what our customers have to say.
Sumitomo Besshi Hospital
Discover how Sumitomo Besshi Hospital, the largest hospital in the Toyo District, used Soliton’s NetAttest EPS to strengthen network security with endpoint authentication.
Find out why COOP selected Soliton’s NetAttest EPS and SecureBrowser to help protect highly sensitive customer information and prevent data leakage.
Specifications Netattest EPS
- Supports redundancy with virtual and physical appliance.
- Support back-up/restore between virtual and physical appliance
- No support for displacement by using virtual platform function such as Vmotion and VMwareFT (use the NetAttest EPS redundancy function)
Key specifications Soliton KeyManager
Operating system version: Windows 10 (Except on ARM) /Windows 8.1 (Except RT)
Platform: Mac OS
Operating system version: 11 / 10.15 / 10.14
* except Apple M1 chip machine
* From macOS 11 or later, manual installing downloaded mobileconfig to [Setting] - [Profile] is required.
Operating system version: 14.4-14.0 / 13.7-13.1 / 12.4-12.0
Operating system version: 11.0 / 10.0 / 9.0 / 8.1-8.0 / 7.1-7.0
Download information Soliton Key Manager
Updated: February 9, 2021
Update Procedure to V2.0.4 or later:
In case updating from V2.0.0 ～ V2.0.2, please make sure to update to V2.0.3 and then update to V2.0.4 or later
- Support RSA3072bit, RSA4096bit
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 11MB
- Notice：V2.0.3 is only for update to V2.0.4 or later from V2.0.0 ~ 2.0.2.
- Updated: October 12, 2020
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 7.2MB
-Soliton OneGate Support
-Change CA certificate acquisition flow
The application can be downloaded from App Store
The application can be downloaded from Google Play
If you’re tired of complex network access management and concerned about security, find out more about how NetAttest EPS will help you.
You may also like our Remote Access Security Solutions
Fast, secure access to work computers, from anywhere in the world
Secure access to corporate data from iOS and Android phones or tablets.
Instant, secure remote access to your network, applications and data — from home PCs and Macs
Request a Demo
Get answers to your questions, and discover if our solutions are the right choice for you.
Get additional information about our services and solutions.
Contact customer support for answers to any technical enquiries.