Cloud View for Receiving Viewing and Recording Live Streams in the Cloud
Soliton’s Zao Cloud View is a receiving platform that is used to receive, decode, display and record live streams from Soliton’s mobile surveillance products. Cloud View enables live streams to be viewed on other devices such as workstations, laptops, tablets, iPads and smartphones in real time in a standard browser. Any device using a browser can view video either in HQ or remotely in the field. Soliton’s mobile surveillance products include the Zao, Zao-S and Zao Android App and can live stream fully encrypted. Cloud View can be used with a map to display real-time video with the use of GPS.
Cloud View can be provided as a hosted cloud service or it can be installed “On-Premise”.
Key features Zao Cloud View
- Cloud View can be hosted by Soliton or installed “On-Premise”
- Two versions: Cloud View Basic (Android) or Cloud View Premium (Zao-S)
- Up to 12 live streams simultaneously
- Up to 6 receiving clients via a standard browser on multiple devices
- Fully encrypted
- Map Integration via GPS+
- Live streams can be recorded and archived for later retrieval
- Intuitive and easy to use
The Cloud View Platform can be acquired in two different set-ups’ depending on the requirement:
Specifications ZAO Cloud View
Get the information you need, answers to any questions and see our solutions in action