HD View can transcode or passthrough an incoming H.265 HEVC to an IP Video Stream (RTSP/ RTMP/ NDI). This can be used to push a live stream to a video management system (VMS), to a CDN, or directly to social media.
HD View is installed on a Win 7 or Win 10 platform (min 8GB RAM). If an HD-SDI output is required, then a Blackmagic card can be installed on the workstation.
Please note for an ONVIF compliant video stream, it is recommended the Cloud VMS+ product, instead of HD View, is utilised and VMS+ can be installed on-premise or in the cloud.
- Real time decoding of video and audio streams from Zao, Zao-S, ML-Cam and Zao Android App
- View 1-channel or 4-channels
- 2-way audio: audio return to the transmitter
- Configure Smart-telecaster Zao and Zao-S remotely
- RTMP/RTSP/NDI (IP) Streaming output (H.265 passthrough or H.264 transcode)
- Operates on commodity Win 7 or Win 1o workstation (min 8GB RAM)
- Push IP live stream to CDN, VMS or social media
- HD-SDI Output (via Blackmagic Decklink Quad 2 card)
- Can record TAF file locally
Decoder, Remote management & two-way audio
Operating on a Windows 7 or Windows 10 platform, HD View decodes the incoming H265 stream from the Zao, Zao-S or Smartphone app as well as allowing remote management of the Smart-telecaster Zao and Zao-S. Remote management includes the configuration of latency, bit rate and resolution type. It also allows 2-way audio communication (IFB) back to the camera operators in the field. The STC for ML CAM iPhone and Zao Android app can also stream live video direct to the HD-View software over the internet creating an HD-SDI output from the smartphone app. The Windows server is equipped with a Blackmagic Decklink card to provide HD-SDI out of the server. The decoder can also output RTMP, RTSP or NDI (IP streaming) that can be used to livestream video to social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook and other streaming media platforms, or CDN’s or Video Management Systems.
Key specifications of STC HD 4 channel View
This is an example specification of GPU and our test is done by HP Z620 with k2200.
Please check the driver version as below.
K620 : 369.26 or newer
K2200 : 375.57 or newer
- GPU that supports nvidia video encoder
- High Performance Computing and Hyperscale Accelerators
Tesla K10, K20, K40, K80, M4, M40, M6, M60, P4, P40 and newer
- Desktop and Workstation
Quadro K2000, K2200, K4000, K4200, K5000, K5200, K6000,
M4000, M5000, M6000, P5000, P6000 and newer
- Mobile Workstation
Quadro K2000M, M2000M, K5000M, and newer
- Cloud Gaming, Virtual Desktops, and Cloud Enterprise
GRID K1, K2, K340, K520, M30, M40, and newer
- Desktop and Notebook Computers (Up to 2 concurrent encode sessions per system)
GeForce (encoding supported only on Kepler, Maxwell and Pascal GPUs)
- Cards that have been tested in our system is K2200 and K620.
When using IP streaming function on 4 channels, it requires high-performance servers. Soliton has tested on “HP Z620 with K2200” which is recommended.
Driver version – BlackmagicDesign Desktop Video 10.9.3 and 10.11 (Windwos10 1803 or later)
Connectable with Smart-telecaster ZAO, ZAO-S, STC for ML CAM. Zao Android App.
240msec ~ 30000msec
Windows 7 / Windows 10 Professional,
Runs on standard Windows Server software.
16GB+ (4 slot parallel use)
Black Magic Design Deck link Quad (4 output) by SDI or HD-SDI
RTMP, RTSP, NDI (IP) Streaming
Max 4ch HD-SDI (Embedded Audio), _Ref-in tested with BMD Deck link Quad and Quad 2
HDView4 required specifications:
HP Z4 G4 Workstation
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (64bit)
- Intel (R) C422 chipset
- Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2123 Processor (3.6GHz, 4-core, 8.25MB, 2666MHz)
- 32GB DDR4 SDRAM (2666MHz, ECC, Registered, 8GBx4)
- 1TB Hard disk drive (SATA, 7,2000rpm)