SALES MANAGER EUROPE
Soliton Systems is a well-established Japanese company that specialises in IT Security and Live Video Streaming. The broadcasting arm of Soliton have developed a state-of-the-art video live streaming product that utilises a mobile H.265 encoder that can stream direct from the camera, over bonded 3G/4G connections from remote locations, directly back to the broadcast centre or control room in real time. Customers include broadcasters, TV production companies as well as public safety customers including law enforcement, fire departments and military.
Due to its ambitious global expansion plans and ongoing success, Soliton are seeking a new Sales manager to seek out, develop and close new customers within the public safety and broadcast markets across Europe, selling its Smart Telecaster range of video streaming products.
Based in Amsterdam or Germany reporting into the Amsterdam office the ideal candidate will have a track record as a Sales Manager within similar markets and have a Public safety background in CCTV and video applications.
Please apply in the first instance in writing with a cover letter and CV
The candidate will:
- Be a self-starter to find, develop and close new opportunities for Soliton Systems
- Be self-sufficient and able to work to a sales target
- Based in our HQ in Amsterdam or in Germany linked to our German office
- Flexibility with travel at least 50% of the time
- Regular reporting via a CRM system
- Must be eligible to work in Europe
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have proven track record of new business and reaching pre-determined revenue targets within the public safety & video streaming markets
- Highly experienced in solution selling preferably in Surveillance
- Skilled and effective at conducting C-level meetings and negotiations with customers
- Passion for technology with a technological and enquiring mind-set
- Good standard of education minimum honours degree level
- Have a valid passport, and be prepared to undertake worldwide travel
- Must be fluent in English and another European language
- Highly organised with good time management, working to deadlines and set targets
- Willing to contribute as part of a bigger team
Soliton Systems offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, and attractive commissions. Please apply by email to email@example.com with a cover letter and CV.
Applicants must have a valid Dutch work permit/EU passport. Start can be immediately.