STC HD View is decoding software that allows operators to view up to 4 incoming H.265 video streams over the internet and decodes the streams back to the original SDI format. Located at the receiving station, STC HD View software can also record incoming streams as local files that can be stored, viewed and decoded later.
Decoder, Remote management & two-way audio
Operating on a Windows 7 platform, HD View decodes the incoming H265 stream from the Zao as well as allowing remote management of the Smart-telecaster ZAO. Remote management includes the configuration of latency, bit rate and resolution type. It also allows 2-way audio communication (IFB) back to the camera operators in the field. The STC for ML CAM iPhone app can also stream live video direct to the HD-View software over the internet creating an HD-SDI output from the iPhone app. The Windows server is equipped with a Blackmagic Decklink card, or Soliton’s own Crystal Board card, to provide HD-SDI out of the server. The decoder can also output RTMP (IP streaming) that can be used to livestream video to social media platfoms such as YouTube, Facebook and other streaming media platforms.
Key specifications of STC HD 4 channel View
This is a specification of GPU and our test is done by HP Z620 with k2200.
Please check the driver version as blow.
K620 : 369.26 or newer
K2200 : 375.57 or newer
– GPU that supports nvidia video encoder
– High Performance Computing and Hyperscale Accelerators
Tesla K10, K20, K40, K80, M4, M40, M6, M60, P4, P40 and newer
– Desktop and Workstation
Quadro K2000, K2200, K4000, K4200, K5000, K5200, K6000,
M4000, M5000, M6000, P5000, P6000 and newer
– Mobile Workstation
Quadro K2000M, M2000M, K5000M, and newer
– Cloud Gaming, Virtual Desktops, and Cloud Enterprise
GRID K1, K2, K340, K520, M30, M40, and newer
– Desktop and Notebook Computers (Up to 2 concurrent encode sessions per system)
GeForce (encoding supported only on Kepler, Maxwell and Pascal GPUs)
– Cards that have been tested in our system is K2200 and K620.
We does not guarantee all Cards.
When using IP streaming function on 4 channels, it requires high-performance servers. Soliton has tested on “HP Z620 with K2200” which is recommended.
- Video Codec
- Driver version – BlackmagicDesign Desktop Video 10.9.3 and 10.11 (Windwos10 1803 or later)
Smart-telecaster ZAO, ZAO-S, STC for ML CAM
240msec ~ 30000msec
Windows 7 / Windows 10 Professional,
Runs on standard Windows Server software.
16GB+ (4 slot parallel use)
Black Magic Design Deck link Quad (4 output) by SDI or HD-SDI
RTMP (IP) Streaming
Max 4ch HD-SDI (Embedded Audio), _Ref-in tested with BMD Deck link Quad and Quad 2
Key features STC HD View
- Real time decoding of video and audio streams coming in
- 2-way audio: enabling live interviews between reporter at the scene and newscaster in the studio, all with very low latency.
- Set up and change bonding modems and encode parameters remotely
- Configure Smart-telecaster ZAO remotely
- HD-SDI / HDMI output
- RTMP (IP) Streaming output
- Experts in live broadcasting & IT security
- Cutting-edge technology
- Stable Transmissions
- Over 30 years of experience
- More than 2000 premium brand customers