Smart-telecaster GPS+ is a real-time control room solution for processing live video & audio streams, adding GPS info and overlaying them on a map in the control room. Smart-telecaster GPS+ processes up to 12 live video feeds simultaneously assisting control room operators in making a rapid analysis of evolving situations and respond quickly and effectively.
Key specifications of Smart Telecaster GPS+
Smart-telecaster GPS+ is composed of STC Cam application, our smartphone app for transmitting high quality live audio via 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks and the GPS+ package consisting of a multi view encoder, a name server, a streaming server and a GIS application.
Multi view Encoder
The Multi view encoder encodes video streams coming in and enables file transfer from the images and videos coming in from various smartphones.
HP Workstation Z640
Above Windows 2008R2 (64bit)
HDD 450GB RAID1
Black Magic Deck link
1920×1080 Full HD monitor
The name server makes the connection with the Smart-telecaster equipment and operates as a local relational database management system (RDBMS). It also saves the GPS position information and the connection information of the STC tools.
API in SQL or http (depending on project)
HP DL360p (1U)
Above Windows7 (64bit)
HDD 600GB RAID1
The streaming server provides a delivery playback sample page. It also makes the video and audio data that has been archived available. About 5000 hours (1TByte) of data can be stored on the streaming server. It also offers the possibility to register the meta-information of the videos.
HP DL360p (1U)
Linux OS (64bit)
HDD 600GB RAID1(OS）
HDD 1TB RAID1(Record）
Serial information, location information (NMEA0183 or Location API), STC streaming info, delivery status and the endpoint URL is passed on from the name server to the GIS database.
Key features Smart-telecaster GPS+
- Receive up to 12 real time video streams at the same time with the viewing software
- Keep in touch with the control room when on site with 2-way audio communication
- Easily transfer photos or recorded audio files from a smart phone or tablet to the control room
Search and Archive
- Automatically record and archive all live video streams including GPS info
- Watch video and audio files with your browser
- Easily search for video & audio steams by keyword, date or time
GPS info on map
- Updated GPS info every 5 seconds
- Add up to 100 pins of real-time GPS info on a map
- Start watching live video by clicking on one of the pins on the map
- Experts in live broadcasting & IT security
- Cutting-edge technology
- Stable Transmissions
- Over 30 years of experience
- More than 2000 premium brand customers