G/On is a remote access solution that works with any Windows, Mac or Linux PC.
G/On provides employees, contractors or partners with highly secure access to RDP, Citrix or web applications from home PCs or non-corporate owned PCs, without the need for a VPN. The solution is a single, easy to manage application which can dramatically reduce the cost and complexity involved in enabling remote flexible working.
G/On works with entry level laptops, older equipment, and home PCs. There is no need to provide high-end laptops with a VPN and a security stack that is costly, both to purchase and to manage.
G/On connects users to any IT system including Remote Desktop (RDP), Citrix, Terminal Services, directly to your PC in the office, VMWare, Intranet or Web Applications. G/On can be deployed as a software client or as a full bootable USB stick for maximum mobility.
Unlike traditional VPN tunnels, G/On’s client/server architecture creates a protected connection between a client proxy and a server proxy that isolates the PC from the network ensuring that all data stays inside the company network.
The optional G/On 2FA bootable USB token provides a locked down OS build and disables the local hard drive to prevent data leakage or attack from malware.
Easy to Use
Users sign in once to G/On, which authenticates the user and the optional G/On 2FA USB token. Applications are then accessed through a simple G/On menu which is dynamically published from the server.
G/On unique secure flexible working
- Highly Secure (used by Governments and Military)
- Unlike traditional VPN-based solutions, G/On does not make a remote PC part of the network
- G/On connects users virtually to their applications through their office PC or their virtualized desktop. G/On uses Lock2Process to prevent third–party applications access
- No business data leaves the corporate network or is stored on the user’s PC or USB token
G/On supports a number of key features, including:
- No need for VPN: G/On creates one access route to the internal applications and uses internal DNS servers. The SecureGateway isolates the remote computer from the internal network. Users can still use their personal applications.
- Usage log: the SecureGateway logs all access attempts including details about which user, when and what resources are accessed by that user.
- Central management console: provides IT full control on settings, users and usage. IT administrators can control the access to other applications, prevent copy/paste/download of files or allow the download of files in a dedicated secure environment.
- Built-in proxies for Citrix and RDP: G/On communicates directly with the broker services on both Citrix and RDP, so there is no need for any of the front-end components, such as NetScaler and RD Gateway. The G/On-client can also include the Citrix- and RDP-clients, in which case there is no need to install these on the remote computer.
- User-friendly: No complex start-up and login procedures. Insert the G/On USB Token, launch the G/On Client, log in with AD credentials and select the apps needed. Single-sign-on is include and the most used apps can automatically be started after authentication.
- No need for managed devices: G/On separates corporate applications from local applications on the end-user computer. The connection is secured, and the end-user computer is never given any access to the internal network, as all connections are proxied through the SecureGateway.
G/On OS is a secure container added to G/On to have a full lock-down in the client side. Other features include:
- G/On OS is a hardened, minimal Fedora Linux image, which is booted directly into memory from the G/On USB Token. It does not include drivers to access hard disks, so there is no way to leave data behind, or transmit data from the computer used.
- G/On OS comes full features with application clients for Citrix, RDP, VNC, Browsers and much more.
- G/On OS is locked down to only allow access to the SecureGateway it was originally enrolled on.
- Experts in live broadcasting & IT security
- Cutting-edge technology
- Stable Transmissions
- Over 30 years of experience
- More than 2000 premium brand customers