- Secure, encrypted live streaming. The 4G bonding system provides secure communication as live, compressed video transmissions are distributed between multiple cellular networks back to a command and control centre.
- Fast, low latency transmissions that can displayed on existing ONVIF compliant Video Management Systems (VMS) or on Soliton’s own CloudView system.
- Light (400g) and robust.
- Latency as low as 240ms.
- Integration within the command room’s eco-system including thermal imagery, AI layers, geo-mapping and facial recognition.
- Highly reliable – can operate in the most challenging of conditions or congested networks.
Soliton Systems Mobile Surveillance
Benefits of Soliton's Smart Telecaster solutions include:
About Soliton Systems
We develop innovative technology for IT security, remote live broadcasting and special unique embedded solutions.
Since 1979 as a leading Japanese technology company serving many industries across the globe, Soliton has pioneered IT security solutions for protecting company data from external IT security threats, and more recently delivered on the first mobile H265 HEVC solution for the live broadcasting market. Soliton continues to innovate in many markets and our products continue to grow and innovate with a strong emphasis on Research & Development to serve an ever-changing world.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan our current CEO and founder, Dr. Nobuo Kamata has been a technology-oriented leader and pioneer for over 30 years.
Word from the Ceo and founder
Dr. Nobuo Kamata
“Uniquely create competitive e-markets for backward-compatible technologies. Authoritatively morph efficient networks via bleeding-edge results. Completely drive markets via quality e-business. Progressively plagiarize enterprise strategic.
Seamlessly reinvent worldwide potentialities before enterprise quality vectors. Rapidiously impact interdependent initiatives via an expanded array.”
- Experts in live broadcasting & IT security
- Cutting-edge technology
- Stable Transmissions
- Over 30 years of experience
- More than 2000 premium brand customers
Soliton Systems announces new Benelux Partner for Public Safety Live Streaming
Amsterdam, Netherlands – 19 February 2019 – Soliton Systems, a Japanese technology company specialising in secure live streaming and IT Security, is continuing its successful expansion into Europe with the announcement of a […]
Soliton participates in demonstration of the Next Generation Public Safety-LTE (PS-LTE) Network
Soliton Systems and Milestone tie up new partnership for mobile streaming
Amsterdam, Netherlands – 2 May 2017 – Soliton Systems, the lead manufacturer of mobile video streaming solutions for Public Safety applications, have announced a partnership with Milestone Systems, the global leader […]