An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Inside Sales Representative IT Security
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Dutch (Not a must but preferred)
Your personality could be described as structured, dedicated, proactive, straight forward, self-driven and with a high level of integrity, professionalism and attention to detail. You are used to work with demanding customers and know what it takes to be part of a winning team.
You are comfortable with new technologies and motivated by the opportunity to work for an innovative company delivering some of the most advanced technology for IT security.
What we offer:
- Be part of a new interesting EMEA headquarter for an already established successful Japanese company (JASDAQ listed);
- Work in a dynamic working environment within a growing technology;
- Excellent growth opportunities;
- Competitive fixed salary and attractive bonus plan;
- Positive office environment in Amsterdam.
Please contact email@example.com for more information
Since 1979 as a leading Japanese technology company serving many industries across the globe, Soliton has pioneered IT security solutions for protecting company data from external IT security threats, and more recently delivered on the first mobile H265 HEVC solution for the live broadcasting market. Soliton continues to innovate in many markets and our products continue to grow and innovate with a strong emphasis on Research & Development to serve an ever-changing world. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan our current CEO and founder, Dr. Nobuo Kamata has been a technology-oriented leader and pioneer for over 30 years. The company’s mission is to develop cutting edge technology that helps companies to solve their live broadcasting, public safety and IT security challenges with a unique set of high quality products and solutions.