*1 License is required
*2 Using CIFS for main storage is not recommendable
*1 License is required.
*2 Using CIFS for main storage is nor recommendable
*3 Virtual appliance uses 1TB of disk space as internal storage.
Please use external storage when more than 1TB storage is necessary.
KEY SPECIFICATIONS FileZen Mobile
Operating system version: 13.3-13.1 / 12.4-12.0 / 11.4-11.0
Operating system version: 10.0 / 9.0 / 8.1-8.0 / 7.1-7.0 / 6.0
Download information FileZen Mobile
Application can be downloaded from App Store
Application can be downloaded from Google Play
- All you have to do is specify the recipient’s e-mail address and upload files to FileZen via MailAddrBin, our tool for transferring files to individuals.
- FileZen then automatically creates a temporary URL for downloading and informs the recipient by e-mail.
- The sender can then adapt the terms for downloading like the password, the downloading period or the numbers of files that can be downloaded.
- To download the files, just click on the URL in the e-mail and the downloading screen will pop up automatically.
- The sender will then receive e-mail that the files have been downloaded.
Receive large files from other companies by sending them a URL for uploading the files. After they have uploaded the file, just log in to your FileZen account to download the file.
An administrator configures a sharing folder. Teams can then easily share data with several other registered team members, by determining the authority access level of each team member. Authorized members can upload, download, delete, create or view new folders or modify depending on their access level. Team members can never perform unauthorized operations.
FileZen is not just a large file transfer. It has several security features, which makes FileZen very suitable for sending confidential files. Users can:
- Set a password to download a file
- Set up approval of workflows so that no unauthorized activities can take place
- Log and archive all activities on FileZen
- Use client certificate authentication
- Create an encrypted connection via SSL communication
- Use Antivirus and PDF protection within FileZen
FileZen is easy to manage and has rich management features. With FileZen users can:
- Do other authentication system coordination
- Add Batch registration
- Configure quota for up- en downloading files per-user
- Redundancy so files are completely safe
- A resume feature for uploading a large file
- Supports the IPv6 protocol