Soliton is driven by a culture of innovation
The Special Purpose Technology group is a separate division within Soliton that specialises in Research and Development that ultimately drives new product and product enhancements, or even to improve the quality of life of people within the global community. Not all R&D projects make it to product, but that is the nature of innovation.
Within the group, here is a few examples of recent projects:
- Self- driving cars to enable vehicles to be automatically moved away from disaster zones such as natural disasters or civil unrest.
- Neuroprosthetic research that allows robots to be controlled via brain signals for people with severe disabilities .
- Data Logger that allows pictures from multiple cameras to be combined to make a high frame rate per second for fast moving action that needs to be viewed in slow motion.
- OEM technology products that can be used by other companies to integrate into their own technology. The current example being our H.265 / HEVC PCI card that can be incorporated into an array of different applications and hardware units.
- Crystal Board that allows the SD-HDI output of a video signal from a server to be cleaned in terms of noise reduction and improved colour correction.
- Experts in live broadcasting & IT security
- Cutting-edge technology
- Stable Transmissions
- Over 30 years of experience
- More than 2000 premium brand customers