H.265 encoding in Real Time has benefits for broadcasting
H.265/HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding) is a video encoding format for the next generation after H264, which has been approved as an international standard of ITU-T. The most significant feature of the encoder is its high compression efficiency. With a much lower bit rate, like with ¼ of MPEG-2 case or ½ of H.264, the H265 encoder can generate the same quality of images as those legacy encoders, but with a relatively low latency and at lower data rates.
In addition, the encoder handles all major processes within one dedicated FPGA chip set, which results in a compact form factor and remarkable power savings.
|Form Factor:||Pcle low profile FPGA board|
|Video encoing format:||H.265/HEVC|
|Profile/ Level:||Main profile/for level 1-4|
- Real time video distribution is realized on Windows PC equipped with the H.265 encoder board.
- A single FPGA can process all H.265 encoding, which to date was impossible with a microcomputer.
- A compact encoder box can be made combining with a small form factor mother board.
- Low power consumption is achieved by using an FPGA.
- Decoder software is provided along with control software in a SDK kit.
- High quality video at small data size. Ideal for distribution of videos to/ from mobile devices.
- High quality video transmission even at low bit rate.
- Highly compressed data. Ideal for sending videos into multiple channels simultaneously
- Experts in live broadcasting & IT security
- Cutting-edge technology
- Stable Transmissions
- Over 30 years of experience
- More than 2000 premium brand customers