G/On is a remote access solution that works with any Windows, Mac or Linux PC.
G/On provides employees, contractors or partners with highly secure access to RDP, Citrix or web applications from home PCs or non-corporate owned PCs, without the need for a VPN. The solution is a single, easy to manage application which can dramatically reduce the cost and complexity involved in enabling remote flexible working.
G/On works with entry level laptops, older equipment, and home PCs. There is no need to provide high-end laptops with a VPN and a security stack that is costly, both to purchase and to manage.
G/On connects users to any IT system including Remote Desktop (RDP), Citrix, Terminal Services, directly to your PC in the office, VMWare, Intranet or Web Applications. G/On can be deployed as a software client or as a full bootable USB stick for maximum mobility.
Unlike traditional VPN tunnels, G/On’s client/server architecture creates a protected connection between a client proxy and a server proxy that isolates the PC from the network ensuring that all data stays inside the company network.
The optional G/On 2FA bootable USB token provides a locked down OS build and disables the local hard drive to prevent data leakage or attack from malware.
Easy to Use
Users sign in once to G/On, which authenticates the user and the optional G/On 2FA USB token. Applications are then accessed through a simple G/On menu which is dynamically published from the server.
- Highly Secure (used by Governments and Military)
- Unlike traditional VPN-based solutions, G/On does not make a remote PC part of the network
- G/On connects users virtually to their applications through their office PC or their virtualized desktop. G/On uses Lock2Process to prevent third–party applications access
- No business data leaves the corporate network or is stored on the user’s PC or USB token
- Secure access from home PC
- Users only need a small USB token
- Control access for contractors and partners
- Reduce IT spend with no VPN
- Prevent local storage of sensitive data
- Experts in live broadcasting & IT security
- Cutting-edge technology
- Stable Transmissions
- Over 30 years of experience
- More than 2000 premium brand customers