Soliton SecureContainer – DME provides complete and secure separation of business and personal data on a mobile device and/or tablet. It enables organisations to deliver business mobility services to employees without the need to manage and control mobile devices, thereby increasing security.
SecureContainer – DME has a 1-app-does-all-approach. It uses only one single app with no need to manage multiple applications.
With SecureContainer – DME your business data is encrypted and stored in the secure container as if the data has never left the organisation.
A secure mobile workspace
With Soliton SecureContainer – DME installed a secure company area is created on the mobile device and/or tablet. Business data only runs in the encrypted container and users will appreciate the ease of use and the fact that the administrator can only control the secure container, not their private apps.
Users have direct access to their most critical and often used office tools with the same rich user experience as with their native email and calendar. Viewing and editing of files, access to email and calendar and other business applications are all realized in the encrypted container. Users only need to open the app and log in using their corporate directory password, fingerprint or swipe pattern.
SecureContainer – DME combines powerful features to secure mobile workers from data leakage:
- All business applications and data are kept within ONE encrypted secure app
- Users can access their email, calendar, contacts and also view, edit, save and attach office documents, all from within a single app
- The optional AppBox or Soliton SecureBrowser enables secure browsing on the Internet and checking the company’s intranet
- The administrator only controls the secure container and NOT the private apps.
- Administrators have total visibility and full control of the corporate, shared and personally owned mobile devices and they can manage the secure container or the MDM settings of the business owned device
- No VPN, no SSL-VPN and no app wrapping, just one app
Total security provided by Soliton SecureContainer – DME
- Complete separation of business and personal data, no data leakage
- Sign-on once using AD, LDAP password
- Certificate based device authentication
- Remote wipe container only or wipe full device
- Built-in per-app connectivity using HTTPS
- Edit docs within the SecureContainer
- On-premise server without use of Network Operation Center (NOC)
- Emails are all encrypted in the SecureContainer
SECURE MOBILE WORKERS FROM DATA LEAKAGE
- Add extra security by using 2-Factor Authentication through client signing
- All business applications and data are kept within the encrypted container
- Equip users with tools to manage their mobile device; reset of password, wipe data or lock a misplaced, stolen or lost device
- Add the optional AppBox or Soliton SecureBrowser for secure browsing on the Internet.
ALWAYS IN CONTROL
- Have total visibility and full control of the corporate, shared and personally owned mobile devices
- Enforce separate policies for different user group
- Manage the secure container or the MDM settings of the business owned device
- Detect rooted or jailbroken devices
- Does not require any MDM solution (but can work together with MDM)
- Manage a single app, not an entire device
- Device and operating system independent making it very easy to deploy and manage the client without compromising on the data and application security
- Easily push a new client to a new device in just a few minutes
SHORT LEARNING CURVE
Soliton SecureContainer – DME 5.0 delivers your daily business in one single app with a consistent interface across all mobile devices. Soliton SecureContainer – DME 5.0 truly is 1 client regardless the operating system of the mobile device.
Make your mobile workspace ready for GDPR with SecureContainer – DME
The General Data Protection Regulation becomes effective May 25, 2018. With its enforcement date approaching Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) has risen to the top of security initiatives organizations are looking to implement. While the GDPR is not prescriptive in terms of what technologies are required for compliance, here are some key points to consider in making your mobile workspace ready for GDPR.
STOP HUMAN ERRORS
Keep your data safe with the single app DME and prevent it being used in personal applications
- DME prevents users from copying or sharing sensitive data
- DME has certificate based device authentication and Single-Sign-On using AD, LDAP
- All data is encrypted in the container to keep your data safe when leaving the container
PREVENT DATA LEAKAGE
Prevent data leakage between applications by separating business from personal information
- DME fully separates personal data from business data
- DME keeps all business apps and data stored in the encrypted container at all times
MANAGE LOST/STOLEN DEVICES
Prevent company data being copied on lost or stolen devices and control the DME application
- The IT-administrator can manage the DME of business owned devices and BYOD; lock and wipe the secure container remotely
- The enforcement of password controls can be done by the IT-administrator
- The IT-administrator can manage the MDM settings and provide users tools to do a remote wipe, lock the device and clear the password
PREVENT BLIND SPOTS
Know exactly what company data and how users are accessing this data on their mobile devices
- The management console provides total visibility and full control of mobile devices
- Enforce separate policies for different user groups, BYOD and corporate owned devices
- Ensure users can only store, view and edit files within the secure container
Secure your company data on mobile devices from becoming an entry vector for malware
- DME detects rooted or jailbroken devices
- DME protects corporate data in the secure container from malware on the device
- DME enables remote wiping of the DME or full device
MICROSOFT O365 DATA SECURITY
Increase Data Leakage Prevention security and prevent leakage of login and password information
- Add an extra layer of security with Single Sign On (SSO) login using AD password, unlock pattern or touch ID
- Add more security with the single app container provided with DME
- Configure the DME app with policies and certificates allowing users to access email, PIM, intranet, file shares and other corporate web applications
Download the GDPR overview here
- Experts in live broadcasting & IT security
- Cutting-edge technology
- Stable Transmissions
- Over 30 years of experience
- More than 2000 premium brand customers