NetAttest LAP Solution solves security issues from unauthorised access or machines with viruses.
Companies use NetAttest LAP to:
- Prevent unauthorised or infected devices connecting to the corporate network
NetAttest LAP can detect and block unauthorised devices, or malware infected devices, depending on the network configuration.
- NetAttest LAP can assist in viewing the entire corporate network
With many types of client devices that are available today, the corporate network environment can become complicated. NetAttest LAP can help to manage and view the entire network.
- To manage client devices at remote and individual branches outside of HQ- NetAttest LAP also catches and manages the devices connected to the network in remote locations.
Key specifications NetAttest LAP
Model Number: LAP-MX02-A
NEtAttest LAP always works affiliating with NetAttest LAP Manager (or NetAttest EPS or CounterACT), and does not work solely.
Max. number of detecting MAC address
Inform Only: 1024 for 1 NetAttest LAP
Inform and Jamming: 512 for NetAttest LAP
10/100/1000BASE-T Auto MDI/MDIX x 2 Port
IEEE 802.1q Tag VLAN
Supported for both detecting and blocking
Able to change the operation configuration depending on policies and installation phase:
‘Inform Only’, ‘Inform & Jamming’
ARP Packet Operation (Indifferent to Static IP – DHCP, Wired – Wireless)
Web Browser (Internet Explorer 11, Chrome)
(w)155 x (h)32 x (d)120 (mm) (exclusive of outshoot)
240g (exclusive of accessory)
Temperature : 0°C~40°C
VCCI (Class A), FCC (Class A), CE (Class A) RoHS
UL (AC adapter), PSE (AC adapter), CECLEVEL 6 (AC adapter)
Key specifications NetAttest LAP Manager
Model Number: LAPM-ST31-A
Max. number of Manageable LAP device
10/100/1000BASE-T(X) Autonegotiation 4 Port
438mm x 404mm x 44mm
412.8BTU/h, 104.1Kcal, 121W
Required temperature/ Humidity
0~40°C, 20~90% RH non-condensing
VCCI (Class A), FCC (Class A), CE, UL RoHS, PSE (power cord)
Key features NetAttest LAP
NetAttest LAP features easy to set-up operations with a “plug & play” approach. It utilises a simple 3 step configuration with the RADIUS server, including NetAttest LAP Manager and CounterACT
- Detect – Detects connected devices such as PC, tablets, smartphones and even loT appliances.
- Determine – Determines whether the devices are authorised to connect.
- Block – Blocks unauthorised connections
NetAttest LAP co-operates with either NetAttest LAP manager, NetAttest EPS (by Soliton) or CounterACT (by ForeScout)
- Live monitoring by HTTP. Email Notification will be sent when any unauthorised device is detected
- Max 10 firmware can be stored
- Update firmware / configuration of multiple LAP devices simultaneously
- Encrypt communication between LAP devices
- Max 1,000 LAP devices can be managed
Please download ppt for more information: lap_images_160817
- Experts in live broadcasting & IT security
- Cutting-edge technology
- Stable Transmissions
- Over 30 years of experience
- More than 2000 premium brand customers